Sunday, December 23, 2012

Decor Star PLATE-6B Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon Brushed Nickel


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.7



Product Description

Brand new Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Brushed Nickel. Premium quality. Comes with 5 years manufacturer's warranty.




*** Warranty valid only for genuine Decor Star products exclusively sold by Modern Designer Shop and fulfilled by Amazon ***



Features:

- Durable solid brass construction

- Brushed nickel finish

- Covers the outer two holes of 4" center set

- Allows single hole faucet to be installed on 4" center set vanity

- Compatible with most single hole faucet

- Standard sized US plumbing



Specification:

- Part Number: FC-PLATE-6B

- Faucet Hole Diameter: 1 3/8"

- Deck Plate Width: 6 ¼"

- Deck Plate Depth: 2 5/8"

- Deck Plate Material: Solid Brass

- Faucet Finish: Brushed Nickel



Warranty Information:

- Warranty valid only for genuine Decor Star products exclusively sold by Modern Designer Shop and fulfilled by Amazon

- 5 years manufacturer's warranty provided by Modern Designer Shop



What's Included:

- Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Brushed Nickel


  • Durable solid brass construction
  • Brushed nickel finish
  • Covers the outer two holes of 4" center set
  • Allows single hole faucet to be installed on 4" center set vanity
  • Compatible with most single hole faucet


Decor Star PLATE-6B Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon Brushed Nickel Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
3 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Found at last!, December 7, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Decor Star PLATE-6B Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon Brushed Nickel (Misc.)
Doing a bathroom addition onto our Master Bedroom. Picked out the coolest faucets for the vanity sinks from Ikea. The only problem was that the sink already had the 3 holes for the installation of the faucet and the actual faucet didn't come with a deck plate option for the installation. I felt like I had been to every home/hardware store around trying to find a deck plate. No one had any. I ended up finding one but it was the shiny chrome finish and my faucet was the brushed nickel. I was starting to get depressed, thinking that I would have to return my awesome faucets! For whatever reason I decided to try Amazon.........Not sure why I hadn't thought of it sooner. They have just about everything. Finally found it and ordered them, once they came in they were even better than the picture. The finish matches perfectly and it even has a rubber filler piece that comes with it for a better fit. I am extremely happy with my purchase!!!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i was looking for!, August 31, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Decor Star PLATE-6B Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon Brushed Nickel (Misc.)
This item arrived quickly and worked perfect for what I needed. I converted my standard 4" sink to a 8" sink and used this to cover the old 4" holes. I drilled new holes for the 8" faucet handles.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, June 6, 2012
By 
Voltaire (Lake Worth,Texas,USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Decor Star PLATE-6B Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon Brushed Nickel (Misc.)
Used to covering holes on a sink if you instal a single hole faucet. This is good quality and I have not seen anything better on the market.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 3 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment