Sunday, December 23, 2012

Delta 25984LF-OB Porter Two Handle Centerset Lavatory, Oil Bronze


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.5



Product Description

Delta 25984LF-OB Porter Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Oil Bronze


  • Elegant metal lever handles for ease of operation
  • Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings without sacrificing the comfort
  • High arc design spout provides large clearance
  • Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
  • Water Efficient


Delta 25984LF-OB Porter Two Handle Centerset Lavatory, Oil Bronze Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
11 Reviews
5 star:
 (7)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect., October 22, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I always buy Delta for their tried and true quality.

Pros:
Pretty finish
Inexpensive
Excellent warranty
Easy to install
Very functional with the swivel spout

Cons:
Handles do not seem very "solid" / sturdy

There is NO resistance when you turn on or off the faucet. This means that you have to barely use any muscle to turn the handles. I mean, like none. There has been no problems out of the two that I bought. However, sometimes I worry that if I'm in a hurry I could easily break a handle off as they SEEM fragile. But after a month of use, so far so good. And if they do break, Delta has a lifetime warranty. It could just be that I'm so used to faucets that take a little effort to turn on. I can't express enough how these take NONE. And that "could" be an issue combined with the flimsy feel of the handles if you turn 'em too fast, too far or too hard. Maybe. Or I could just be worrying over nothing.

I... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price!, July 17, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I really Like this Delta Faucet, I purchased "Chrome" to compliment my bathroom hardware. This faucet installed easily. It actually took longer to remove the old, cheap, broken faucet in our bathroom.

I only give this faucet 4 stars because when the handles turn the water on high, or when both handles increase the force of water, the faucet makes an annoying whistling noise.I don't know if others experienced this or if it is just my water pressure. I can live with it though.

It's a very practical and functional faucet and GREAT PRICE for a Delta. I will look at this brand again when I need to upgrade another faucet.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Faucet, but may need a simple adjustment., June 11, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I got this a few weeks ago, its amazing quality.
Handles works effortlessly, no dripping, the faucet swivels, very impressive and convenient for a bathroom faucet!

The ONLY con I noticed was my water pressure dropped DRASTICALLY.
I mean if I unscrewed the tip off the faucet, I get literally 5 X as much pressure. It's not an even stream, but I was going to be ready to settle, rather than losing 5X my water pressure.

To see what I mean, unscrew your tip and see if you notice the pressure go up drastically. If so, and you want to KEEP the higher pressure, here is a super simple solution!
(I doubt this would effect your warranty, the tip can be always be bought separately if needed. Plus you can just exclude it when you send in for warranty.)

When you unscrew the tip, there is a plastic filter piece inside, it's DESIGNED to come out. Push it UP from the bottom, you need to apply pressure on all edges.
If it appears stuck, push it back... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 11 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment