Customer Rating :
Product Description
Kohler Genuine Part, 1B1X Conversion Kit, Includes fill valve flush valve flapper and needed gaskets.
- Kohler Genuine Part
- Includes fill valve flush valve flapper and needed gaskets
- Complete rebuild kit for toilet
Kohler 84499 1B1X Conversion Kit. Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase The plastic valves in my toilet kept leaking and malfunctioning this brass and copper flushing valve works excellent,very powerful flush .I received my order on time and it was packed very well i would definetly business here again By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kohler 84499 1B1X Conversion Kit. (Tools & Home Improvement) I like this kit not junk. will work every time. at least with this kit I do not get any call backs By BH (Chicago) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kohler 84499 1B1X Conversion Kit. (Tools & Home Improvement) If you can't replace your legacy Kohler toilet because of appearance reasons, this is your best choice. You'll still be left with an oddball toilet with nonstandard parts.The instructions were concise (maybe a little too concise) and required some innovation. Photos would have helped as well as instructions for specific models. Specifically, you'll have to slit the end of the supplied diverter tube in a couple of places so it will fit the entry to the bowl. For my Rochelle, the fill valve is cocked a little bit, but the tank doesn't leak. My original problem was a worn out fill valve that gaskets would not repair. This kit replaces all of the guts and upgrades the flush valve to a flapper. The flushing power has been reduced since installation of this kit. A friend suggested cleaning out the flush ports with a coat hanger as they can get clogged due to hard water. I will try this when I get the time. I am not convinced that the diverter on the fill... Read more |
› See all 6 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment