This review is from: Pfister G149-6100 Pfirst Series 8-Inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Polished Chrome (Tools & Home Improvement)
Bought this to replace one of our master bath sink faucets. I installed it myself and by no means am I very handy. If I can install it, anyone can. The faucet itself is nice and feels solid. Would buy again.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Pfister G149-6100 Pfirst Series 8-Inch Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Polished Chrome (Tools & Home Improvement)
Very easy to install. Supply tubes snap into place. Not sure if they could be reused if de-installing to reinstall in another bath. Along the lines of the plastic supply tubing, they give a very bad taste to the water so let the water run long enough to flush the line before filling your glass.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment