Customer Rating :
Product Description
Hansgrohe 31701001 Focus Single Hole Faucet
- From The Focus S Collection
- Solid Brass
- Includes Pop-Up Assembly
- Flow Rate 1.5 GPM
- Includes 6-Inch Base Plate
Hansgrohe 31701001 Focus Single Hole Faucet Reviews
| 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hansgrohe 31701001 Focus Single Hole Faucet (Tools & Home Improvement) Purchased this based on the brand and price. Most decent single handle faucets were 120 and greater.This was almost half that however, was a bit wary about quality. The faucet comes with a drain. I didn't use the drain as I already have a pop up version. It also has an adjustment (allowing a mixture control of cold and hot) that prevents scalding. I didn't adjust and have no complaints. Fit and finish was great. I used this on top of a porcelain vanity sink. So couldn't have it be too tall or angled in too far in. Installation was simple, took me 20 minutes. The retaining screw/bolt is long so it wouldn't be difficult if I need to remove it at end of its life. The rubber seals seem to be quality and I'm not expecting any leaks from it. It has an aerator so the flow isn't powerful where water splashes everywhere beyond the sink. The handle has a very sturdy and heavy feel. Happy with the purchase thus far! 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hansgrohe 31701001 Focus Single Hole Faucet (Tools & Home Improvement) This is an excellent faucet. Construction is a heavy metal casting with deep chrome finish. Workmanship is beautiful, and materials are top quality. Whatever isn't chromed is stainless or brass - nothing cheap about this unit anywhere. Kit included the drain pipe/ pop up plug.Faucet has a very elegant european look - quite sleek and well proportioned. The body is only about 2" dia by about 6" tall. I installed it onto a small basin in a powder room, and it looks (and works) perfect. Note that on a larger sink the unit might look a little small... FYI. Caveat: I deleted one star over the installation. This faucet comes with quality plastic hoses for hot/cold water connection. Hoses extended about 12" or less from base of unit. Hoses were about 1" short of reaching my shut-off valves, in a very ordinary application. The plumbing standards in Europe must be different, cause they didn't work for me. No big deal, but I had to make a rush trip... Read more 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Hansgrohe 31701001 Focus Single Hole Faucet (Tools & Home Improvement) what a great deal on this faucet. this is one well made faucet that comes with all the parts you need to install the faucet and drain plug with easy installation. my only gripe is the fact the water hoses were a little short, but i purchased extensions for four dollars a piece that gave me all the length i needed. even adding in the extra eight dollars this was a deal you cannot find anywhere else. the faucet is easy to clean, and you need very little if no effort to adjust the handle for water flow. |
› See all 6 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment