Sunday, December 23, 2012

FLIPPER Faucet Fountain, Chrome Finish


Customer Rating :
Rating: 3.8



Product Description

A faucet fountain for the whole family that slips onto your water faucet aerator easily and quickly without needing any tools. Ready day or night for a quick drink of water with a flick of your finger. Doesn't get in your way or affect normal operation of your faucet.


  • Slip on faucet aerator to convert to drinking fountain
  • Sanitary and germ free - No dirty bathroom cups to dispose of
  • Fits most standard aerators. Low profile and compact design
  • Chrome finish over plastic body matches most bathroom fixtures
  • Suitable for either low flow water-saving aerators or full flow aerators


FLIPPER Faucet Fountain, Chrome Finish Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
12 Reviews
5 star:
 (5)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, and not an obvious addition to the faucet, February 28, 2012
By 
Jilary (Chester Springs, PA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: FLIPPER Faucet Fountain, Chrome Finish
I had a plastic elephant flipper faucet attachment for 15 years, that finally broke at the hinge. I really love having a fountain attachment on the bathroom sink for brushing my teeth and taking medications before bed (when necessary). I found I couldn't live without my faucet fountain and looked for the same elephant that I had before. I couldn't find it, but I saw this one and 2 whale varieties. I went with this one as it's a bit more "grown up" looking, and blends in with the end of the faucet. It fit my faucet perfectly and works well. I hadn't realized it was plastic with a chrome-like finish, but I guess I should have from the price and description. This works better than my previous one, plus it isn't nearly as obvious. Love it!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2.0 out of 5 stars Works on Some, November 25, 2012
By 
Michael Leggett (Waldorf, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: FLIPPER Faucet Fountain, Chrome Finish
Only works on kitchen sink type faucet, not all bathroom faucets that are wide and have lips that extend past the spout.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work well on my faucet, November 18, 2012
By 
Jill See "Ken & Jill" (Round Rock, TX) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: FLIPPER Faucet Fountain, Chrome Finish
My faucet is a standard one from 1992 where it sticks out a little forward of the filter and the fountain spray hits the faucet so doesn't work very well. I went with one of the whale ones and although childish looking, it works much better.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 12 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment